Hwang Seon-Hong-ho, first half against Thailand Hong Hyun-seok → Ahn Jae-jun → Eom Won-sang → Lee Jae-ik ‘relay goal’ 4-0 lead, round of 16 visible

Hwang Seon-hong has come close to advancing to the round of 16 of the Asian Games early.아톰카지노

The Asian Games national soccer team had Hong Hyun-seok (Gent) and Ahn Jae-jun (Bucheon) 20 minutes into the first half in the second match of Group E of the Hangzhou Asian Games men’s soccer group against Thailand held at Jinhua Stadium in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, at 8:30 p.m. (Korean time) on the 21st. took the lead early with consecutive goals. In the 39th minute of the first half, Eom Won-sang (Ulsan) and Lee Jae-ik (E-Land) scored additional goals in extra time, ending the first half with a 4-0 lead.

The scent of the first game against Kuwait on the 19th is in the air. At that time, Korea scored 4 goals in the first half, just like the match against Thailand, and then added 5 goals in the second half to win a record 9-0. If Korea maintains its lead in the second half, regardless of the result of the third game against Bahrain, Korea will record 6 points from all 2 games and secure a ticket to the round of 16 as first place in the group. Previously, Bahrain and Kuwait drew 1-1. As of the first half of the Korea-Thailand match, the Group E ranking is Korea (6 points) – Bahrain (2 points) – Thailand (1 point) – Kuwait (1 point).

Coach Hwang Seon-hong changed half of the field players (5) compared to the first game. Rotation taking into account the tight schedule of two-day intervals. In the 4-1-4-1 Pomainshire, Park Jae-yong (Jeonbuk) played as the lone top player, and Eom Won-sang, Hong Hyun-seok, and Ko Young-jun (Pohang) were in the second line. Captain Baek Seung-ho (Jeonbuk) retained his third term. Hwang Jae-won (Daegu), Park Jin-seop (Jeonbuk), Lee Jae-ik (E-Land), and Seol Young-woo (Ulsan) played the back four, and Lee Gwang-yeon (Gangwon) guarded the goal. Jung Woo-young (Stuttgart), who scored a hat trick against Kuwait, started from the bench, and Lee Kang-in (Paris Saint-Germain), who arrived in Hangzhou this afternoon, watched the game from the stands for a break.

Korea’s momentum was scary. It hit even more fiercely. Jaeyong Park’s left-footed shot in the 26th minute missed the goal, and Seungho Baek’s cannonball free kick in the 28th minute was blocked by the goalkeeper. The third goal was scored in the 39th minute. Eom Won-sang, who received Go Young-jun’s penetration pass, hit the net with a strong right-footed shot from a narrow angle on the right side of the box. Ko Young-jun, who provided 1 assist in the last match against Kuwait, showed off his ability as a playmaker by increasing his assist count to 3 in 2 games.

Extra time, free kick situation. The first half ended with Korea leading 4-0 when Lee Jae-ik scored the ball with a strong left-footed shot in a chaotic situation at the gate. Lee Kang-in, who watched the game from the stands, shared his joy with a high five with the Korea Football Association officials around him when Korea scored.

Leave a Reply